Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pinky Street

Got a bunch of bootleg Pinky Street a few months ago. (Nope, I didn't buy them. They were given to me.) Not sure what to do with them because they're about 5% smaller than the real thing. (Meaning, the parts aren't interchangable.) So... why not experiment with them? (Meaning, cutting them up.) And with this 5% shrinkage, it's perfect for Ed! The height difference will show. And this individual happens to have red coat, slanted and golden eyes! Perfect for Ed!

The project stalled for... over 3 months already. It's quite labour intensive. The cutting, sanding, applying putty, not to mention the painting at the end. The moment I realized I'm spending all these effort on a bootleg, makes me feel stupid. If I'm gonna do it, I wanna do it with a real one. But... on the other hand, this is like practicing. It's OK even if I screw up because this is free. Hmm...

No comments: