Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The new Blogger sucks!

Blogger finally did it. I couldn't log on unless I switch to the new Blogger. But, I didn't want to say yes to their new user agreement! And who knows what would happen to the Japanese text on my page? (Only English was supported in beta and I don't trust them when they say they're out of beta.) As speculated, the Japanese text lost it's normal spacing, and the links turn into Greek!! I had to re-enter all the links! Oh well, it was about time to update anyway. My list of Japanese blog friends had grew. (^_^)

Anyway, there are both good and bad things about the new Blogger. The re-sign up process was confusing. I ended up spending hours and hours before my blogs are ready again. Aaargh I don't want to dwell on it any more...

新しいBloggerの文句を言いますだけで、日本語バージョン省略します。 (笑)

No comments: