Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Book 12... smaller?

Thought I was gonna say something about book 12 before book 13 comes out. But it comes out today. Oh well.

Thanks to my hopelessly impatient stupidity, or you can call it withdraw syndrome, I ended up with 3 copies of book 12. (Yup, please feel free to laugh at me.) The book store couldn't get me the limited edition so they replaced it with the normal one. But I wanted the extra booklet bad enough to ask for help from a friend to mail order the Taiwanese version. (Thanks CK for going through all the trouble~!) And then the shopping service I inquired actually went ahead and got me the book without confirming with me first. And then, and then! I went to another smaller Japanese bookstore which I only visit every 3 months or so, and there it is! The special edition book 12! They had it as normal shipment and a few bucks cheaper too! Aaaaaargh......

Oh well... Nevertheless I got what I want. I wouldn't mind keeping the Taiwanese book besides the Japanese one either. But... huh? It's smaller?! Their widths are the same but the Taiwanese book is shorter! And it does cut off about a cm. Half from each end. I'm surprised this would happen to an officially licenced oversea version...

No comments: