Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pinky stripping

The vampire weekend yielded some progress in Pinky. Well, still very far from what I want to get done. Nevertheless, using my hands usually takes my mind off the discomfort. That is, if I'm well enough to stay out of bed.

It was about time to test out the electric nail file I bought at Daiso. Only $2 and it's perfect for smoothing out cuts. The surface still need another round of finer sanding, though.

I wanted to continue with putty molding, but couldn't (and still can't) find the tube of putty I bought a while ago! Then I turn to work on some old doll house furniture. This time the can of wood stain's gone missing! Aaaaargh! How could those 2 just disappeared!?

バンパイア」な週末はピンキーいじり。
手を動かすと、痛みを忘れます。
ダイソの電動ネイルスムーザーは素晴らしい!
削り跡を磨くのはちょうどいい。
表面は、まだざらざらで、
もう一回細かい紙やすりで磨くのは必要です。

No comments: