Friday, November 02, 2007

YTV mystery again

It's Friday night, and dinner was slightly earlier because my mom had to go to a concert. So I thought, well, let's see which episode of FMA is showing tonight. (I usually don't watch before 7:30 and haven't been able to catch any regular episodes for a while.) Turn the TV on, and was shocked to see Death Note instead of FMA.

So... does this mean, FMA is all over? Perhaps it was over when they showed the movie last week? But... Death Note was't at episode 1. Light was already rigging his desk drawer.

Well, since I've already watched all the FMA episodes, it's not the watching that bugs me. It's the fact that it's not being shown anymore. Aaaaargh!!!! Too many shock one after another! I can't take it!!! (1) Chapter 76 Ed's injury. (2) My favorite FMA fan site was closed down. (3) Now the TV series is over...

Aaaaargh!!!!!! (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

No comments: