Friday, August 06, 2010

Public Library

It's been ages since I last borrowed anything from the public library. My card expired! (The inactive time limit is 2 years.) Now, instead of buying a certain how-to book that I need, I thought I could try the library first. And guess what I saw? FMA manga!

Yup, I know I'm grossly out of touch. Didn't really need to go to the library ever since I graduated from school. When I saw 2 sets of Sailor Moon Japanese manga at the downtown main branch multi-cultural department 13 years ago, I was super impressed. With manga's popularity today, having a collection of English edition is only logical.

Search result shows a full collection of FMA manga and DVDs! Even Shanballa and the art books! They are only missing the novels. Funny, since my impression of public library is "text-heavy"!

There was only one book 15 at the branch I visited. This bar-code placement is just too bad for Mustang, haha...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I ask a completely unrelated question? Did you actually like the manga ending or not?

MC said...

Yes I do. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your response.
I also really loved the ending.^^

MC said...

It's very well done. I'm still brewing my thoughts for a posting, though. Hopefully I can put it together soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your local library is amazing! I can't find even a book with a-little-more-illustration in my university's library. Now you can enjoy your spare time in public library, right? xD

MC said...

Sorry to hear that. Oh! I see... University library is the text-heavy one! You might want to check your public library?